Recently, BrownBoots implemented a dual-server network to augment our already-robust secure web hosting features.
Minnesota bank website gets major makeover
If reality TV has taught us anything, it’s that people love dramatic transformations.
What BrownBoots and Community Bank Owatonna (CBO), a single-branch bank in Southeast Minnesota, created has accomplished just that!
The bank website in question, cbowatonna.com, was a bit rough around the edges when we first saw it. A community bank with so much dedication and heart, CBO needed a website that made the institution look as good on the outside as it already was on the inside.
Cue the makeover montage…
Working hand in hand with our neighbors to the west, BrownBoots made CBO’s inner beauty bloom with the following tactics:
- We bolstered the brank’s branding guidelines to introduce a couple new dynamic colors.
- We art-directed from afar, providing a list of suggested shots for local photographers to capture — and they delivered in a big way!
- We interviewed CBO staff to produce website copywriting that conveys the bank’s personality, expertise and clear calls to action.
- We designed staff elements to strategically place the friendly faces of CBO employees throughout the site.
- We constructed lead-generation forms to make it even easier to connect with the bank for a new account, loan application and more.
In addition to the above aesthetic augments, we also buoyed CBO’s online branch with the custom content management system (CMS) tools that banks depend on to keep their websites worthy of “the big reveal” day after day after day.
Even small banks deserve winsome websites. With a visual and functional makeover from BrownBoots — combined with a proprietary CMS that lets you manage your own website — financials of all sizes can make a big impact in their markets.
Bring on the next transformation!