Full-time, remote position
At BrownBoots Interactive, we take personal satisfaction in pushing ourselves and our clients outside of the proverbial box, but more importantly, we understand that creativity must work hand-in-hand with strategy and be respectful of budgets. Our success in custom web design, digital marketing, branding, application development and all manner of marketing communications is a direct result of that balance.
We strive to enhance human interaction on the web, in print and beyond; to help our clients deliver effective, multi-channel marketing; to partner with wonderful, dependable people and companies; and to hone marketing plans to help clients achieve their goals.
We would like you to join the BrownBoots team as we continue to provide interactive solutions, digital marketing, and print to regional and national clients.
As a graphics/web designer, you’ll work closely with project managers and content specialists to come up with creative, stunning solutions for our clients. We will rely on you to gather input from the client and our team to create the visual layout and interface for our clients’ websites. From there you will handle some front-end coding and partner with our web developers to bring the layouts to life.
We have many types of projects going at any given time. You may find yourself working on client projects, internal projects, and support requests or exploring new technologies and processes to make the business more efficient. We need someone with strong communication skills to work efficiently with our clients and the rest of our team.
- Excellent digital design skills
- Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Bootstrap framework
- Print design, logo design
- Conceptualizing creative ideas and presenting them to the team and our clients
- Taking approved layouts from conception through implementation
- Creating and inserting content into websites
- Handling some front-end web coding
- Working with project managers to find process improvement opportunities
- Making updates and improvements to existing websites
- Staying up-to-date on design and development trends
- Managing time and meeting deadlines
Compensation & Benefits
BrownBoots offers health/dental insurance, SIMPLE retirement plan, health club membership, and paid vacation and holidays.
Pay: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
How to Apply
Send your résumé and links to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s get results
Have a question? Ready to get started? Fill out the quick form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Prefer the phone? Give us a call at (920) 906-9175.