Recently, BrownBoots implemented a dual-server network to augment our already-robust secure web hosting features.
The best bank website design takes creativity and strategy
They say the cobbler’s children have no shoes.
While we don’t sell footwear at BrownBoots, we wouldn’t be the first web design company to put the needs of our clients before our own, producing top-notch websites for everybody else first. Of course, we’ve never been without a website, but finding the time for site updates — not to mention a comprehensive overhaul — is always challenging.
Challenging but necessary.
Shortcuts in custom website design and development don’t work. If we were going to put our best foot forward, it would take more than polishing up the existing site.
And so we put ourselves in our clients’ shoes, forcing ourselves to find time to complete the tasks associated with planning, content strategy, website design, website development and evaluation.
- We answered our own questions about audience, tone and (above all) goals.
- We performed a complete website review, digging into every website analytics report to learn what had been successful and what needed to change.
- We investigated which terms would result in the best search engine optimization (SEO) for our industry as a whole and the individual services we provide.
- We came up with completely new content, including the best copywriting, tagline, photography and other imagery we could create.
- We challenged ourselves to produce a design aesthetic that balanced the agency’s personable nature with the stellar work we do.
- We built a site that would perform excellently today as well as tomorrow, incorporating responsive website design and other technological tricks to ensure it would look good and work well on a variety of devices and screens.
- We became our own harshest critic, testing, tinkering, revising and pushing ourselves to improve; “good enough” wasn’t good enough.
We couldn’t be prouder of the new BrownbootsBankWebsites.com. The website not only feels like a good fit for the agency — showcasing some of our best bank website design projects and bank marketing services — it also is achieving its goals.
No shoeless kids for us. At BrownBoots, we talk the talk and walk the walk.